Thursday, February 12, 2015

Love Honestly

Lol and now I have stage fright! I've always written my stories with the idea that someone... Anyone would read them, and now... I have stage fright! That's the way (my) life seems to work.
Anyway, the other night I was having these thoughts...

I can't sleep, so I might as well write.
Sometimes relationships are so frustrating!! It's like, you love the person like crazy like your head is way up in the the happy, puffy, marshmallow clouds and then all of sudden a thunder and lightning storm hits and poof that cloud is gone!! I really don't know how people manage to stay in relationships "forever" ... It just seems like and most likely is sooo much freaking work! Especially when we want to just act how we want to act and do what we want to do, without having to worry about someone else all the time.  But, I guess if your not willing to do that, then really you should just be alone. Easier said than done though.
-And don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my partner in crime and I am often in those puffy clouds, but we are both also human.

No comments:

Post a Comment